Friday, March 18, 2016

Winning lottery games...Simplified

Yes, the title is a bold one, but justified within this blog post.

I met someone who was already working on formulas to win the pick 3 and pick 4 lottery. Looking at how he came up with his picks, I was amazed at another pattern that seems to elude everyone else trying to predict numbers. This revelation led me to plot out various different patterns, combinations, statistics, and even write several software programs to parse data more efficiently and faster than I can, manually.

What have I learnt from all this?

#1. The winning of any lottery system is based on a broad view rather than a small, specific view.

#2. It is always best to share ideas with others, and come up with a better solution or idea to work with.

#3. Never be selfish or cruel to others. Even if someone else wins, can you not also win and be prosperous?

#4. Be humble and think about how to help others with your new found knowledge rather than try to keep it secret.


Why am I sharing this information publicly?

#1. Whether or not I share this information, the world will go on.

#2. The truth is the only constant, and the only thing that must come to light, so why cover the light when you find it?


No comments:

Post a Comment